Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Races

The joggin broads, I love these gals and we had an amazing race. Ill miss these speedy warriors next year when we do a family team with all of Dave's brothers.

Don't you love Speedo man



Thanks to an awesome husband and a baby who takes a bottle, way to go Amelia, I had a great time riding the little red bike ride. It was so fun and gorgeous and had delicious food. I got to ride with amazing women like my aunt Dru and great friends, I can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

H and E said...

You are one amazing athlete and I hope to be like you when I grow up! I love the blue Joggin Broads shirts this year, very cute!

Keri said...

Oh man. The WBR is so fun! We had a fabulous time, although I was nostalgic for the all-girl team. You'll have a blast with Dave's brothers too. We need to do a race together soon...I miss it! Are you doing Ragnar Vegas?

Sara Jane said...

You are awesome! Bottle babies give such great freedom! I can't wait to do little red with you next year! And VEGAS BABY! So excited! See you at the pool!!! xoxox