Sunday, July 11, 2010

Charlie, Chuckles, Chuckwagon, the Chuckster


How do I describe my little character. All of you who know Charlie are well aware of his split personality. When he is cheerful, he is a delight. Aunt Whitney and he have a special bond and the other day I was asking him about her and he said, "Oh yeah, Whit is my homey!" Last week we babysit a neighbor baby and we couldn't remember his name. Charlie kept making up silly names for him like Napster and Rico and was a darling little helper. He brought home a cute "All about Me" poster from school listing his favorite things. In the picture he is wearing his characteristic "Max Hall hates me" t-shirt and his contagious grin. Tonight he whipped me up his specialty, strawberries and cream, yum. I sometimes forget he is only 8 years old because he blends in with his big brothers and their friends so well. But when Charlie is off, we like to describe him as Spiderman with venom, watch out!

No comments: