Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fourth of July

Sam just got back from a week at Scout Camp in Island Park. We missed him so much we even made him a welcome home poster. I was worried about him alone out in the wilderness. But he did awesome, he earned 6 merit badges, including wilderness survival and had a great time. Is he possible he grew even more while he was gone, Dave is wearing his hand me down shoes!
We spent 4 th of July weekend in beautiful Providence and boating at Cutler. The kids rode the water weenie, death tube, and knee board. Our lttle daredevil Livvy even tried wakeboarding. After I figured out which foot I put forward {I need a tatoo} it felt so great to be skiing again after taking a break last summer.



Amelia in her holiday finery at the weenie roast at the edgewood firepit. Could life get any better?

1 comment:

H and E said...

Boating...I am so jealous! Wish we could have gotten a picture of MIllie and Blakely in their matching 4th of July outfits, maybe I can make it look like they were together using photoshop, ha ha!