Friday, July 23, 2010

Bear Lake

Bear Lake was as dreamy as always. Thanks Dave's grandparents for letting us stay in their beautiful cabin by sweetwater. The cabin was looking tip top after some remodelling, the only negative was a new big screen tv. My favorite thing about bear lake is escaping the hustle and bustle and slowing down with games and beach fun. The good news is we did plenty of those things as well.


My sisters came up and we had lots of cousin bonding time. The girls now out number the boys in our family, crazy.

I couldn't resist a couple of new suits for Amelia, here she is modelling one. She loved the hot tub!

Allie came up early with us and she and Olivia were delightful. They are displaying their general store purchases, little divas in the making.



Another swim suit, the only time a chubby belly is adorable!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Bekah...Amelia is GORGEOUS! She's gotten so big! We miss ya! I can't wait to get away to Bear Lake. My father-in-law is building a cabin up there and I can't wait!!!

Sara Jane said...

Millie in bikini is more than I can handle! When did she get so old? Can't wait to play with all the kids up in Brighton soon! xoxo

H and E said...

Seriously I agree with Sara that Bikini picture is killing me, I love her so much she has gotten so old!

Keri said...

We LOVE Bear Lake too. It sounds like you had so much from fun.

P.S. I miss you! I hear you're loving Bountiful though. I ran 14 miles with Whit last night (Big Mtn. to Lambs) and it was SO FUN!! If you do any training runs with her let me know...I'd love to join!