Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas Morning, still in pj's at 3:00

Sam, our first time sledding this winter, we have been pounded with snow!


Charlie, singing in his school Christmas program,

of course 5th, 3rd, and 1st were the last to sing.





Brig and Olivia, more sledding!




Olivia and I have had so much fun singing Christmas songs. One I sing to her often to help her remember to be good, is Santa Claus is coming to town. Olivia also talks in third person and I think it is cute and shes the baby so I don't even try to correct her. The other day I heard her singing "Him knows when you are sleeping, him knows when your awake." Oh the sweet joys of motherhood, I couldn't stop giggling.

We had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas day. The boys asked for the usual heroscape, pokemon, star wars, and more legos to add to our collection of a million. Sam and Dave got air soft guns, watch out! And Brig hasn't stopped playing his new DS, red for the Utes, Santa knows. I gave Dave running tights and a blanket. I asked for a watch and he is taking me to Switzerland in May to pick one out! Yahoo. Olivia got a barbie house and I don't know who is more excited, Livvy or her mom. We feel so grateful to have family in town and to all be together happy and healthy (although my poor mom just broke her toe last night and was still bravely making pizzas). We are so grateful for our many blessings, especially the gift of the atonement from our Savior. Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

H and E said...

Yeah I love Christmas! I can't wait to come check out the Barbie house and relive my childhood!

Keri said...

Switzerland...that's a good present!! Good job Dave! Sounds like you guys had a great day. Merry Christmas!

Nora Mair said...

go barbie, She has always lived well. Your kids are such cuties. Merry Christmas.

Nora Mair said...

go barbie, She has always lived well. Your kids are such cuties. Merry Christmas.

Heather C. said...

Hi Bekah! Cute blog! You must hear all the time that your Charlie looks JUST LIKE YOUR DAD! Glad you're checking in on the blogs!

Merry Christmas!

Miriam said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!! Your kids are so cute. Great post.