Wednesday, December 3, 2008
















We had a great Thanksgiving weekend in St. George. We missed Judd and Jackie and Hank, but Emily flew in from Canada and it was party time! The highlights were watching Twilight with the girls (but not watching my aunts eat popcorn off the floor!), Golden Swirl, pedicures, swimming with the kids, running with the sisters, Sam and Brig's b-day party at Pirate Island, riding horses and tractors at a farm, and of course Thanksgiving dinner in Zion. We are so grateful for all of our blessings!

4 comments:

H and E said...

Yeah I love it! I loved Spending time with you and your cute kids over thanksgiving. I hope you are feeling better, I heard after you left you were on your death bed.
P.S. we need to switch you background ASAP, I will call you tommorow so we can do that!

Keri said...

Bekah, looks like you guys had so much fun! P.S. you guys running on Sat.? Call me if you are. :)

Miriam said...

J&A said they had the most wonderful Thanksgiving down there with you guys. Nick and I saw Twilight over the weekend and I thought it was great!! I loved the pictures you posted.

Andrea Wilson said...

What fun pics of Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for you guys. Hey I'm going private so will you comment on my blog and let me know your email address. Thanks! Hope your holiday season is going great!