Friday, December 5, 2008

Cousin Annie and Emily

Cousin Sara and Whitney

The cousins getting Pedicures in St. George


Aunt Dru was our professional photographer


Check out those cute toes!


Friday after Thanksgiving was one of those days where everything is perfect. First I awoke at 7 and hurried over to Walmart for a little Christmas shopping. The parking lot was empty, a lady was holding the last Lego Castle and gave it to me, and miraculously, there were NO lines! I felt like the cat who swallowed the canary. Next my sisters and I went on a gorgeous hike, followed by aerobics with the kids in the backyard, very Dan in Real Life-ish. The boys played football and no one was injured, too seriously. We went swimming with Matt and Amy and gang and it was sunny and fun. To top off the day we went with my adorable cousins aunt for pedicures, we were the only ones there and it closed right as we finished. Can you say "the Secret."

1 comment:

H and E said...

I agree it was the perfect day...and I love those pictures they turned out so cute, must be the great new camera or us you pick!