Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie!





How can I describe our Charlie? Our passion child is truly a passionate child! My sister Whitney told Charlie he was her favorite nephew, a fact he did not keep secret. But he is really hard not to adore! Char was born with a sense of humor. He is a social butterfly and has made some great friend in his first grade class. He is realizing he is not 11 years old and he can play with kids his own age. The other day we were shopping and he borrowed my cell phone to chat with his budddies.

My Dad took he and his cousin Christopher to a BYU Basketball game. We had a great time! Thanks Dad. Charlie loves anything to do with BYU. For his Birthday party we went to the Bean Museum ton campus to check out the "creepy" animals and then to the creamery for ice cream. It was awesome! We love you Charlie.

1 comment:

H and E said...

Go Cougars, I think that Charlie may be the most loyal Cougar fan I have ever met!