Friday, February 6, 2009

JOY!







I had the chance to speak in Young Womens about finding Joy in life. I have been blessed with the ability to overcome the adversary and adversity and turn negative events into positive happenings. I truly love life! I know that life deals some pretty hard knocks, but if we search, we find something for which to be grateful.

My family brings me great joy! I know it sounds cheesy and unrealistic, but I am best friends with my sisters, my brother and his wife, my parents, my kids, my husband, and in-laws. I would rather play with my family than anyone else. The Gospel makes me happy. I love the peace the knowledge of the Savior and the atonement give. I can't imagine life without this gift. I know I am getting old, its hard to accept, but having a healthy body that still lets me be outside enjoying nature rocks. This week I was able to run up suncrest on a gorgeous sunny day and then a few days later go skiing with Brig on another amazing day, could life get any better?


2 comments:

H and E said...

You are such an amazing person and truly an example to me! Thanks for always being such a positive person! I love you and miss you even more!

KHad said...

That's the positive, happy, lovin'-life Bekah we all know and love!!
Can't wait to see you on Wednesday...