Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Priest Lake Idaho


I had the best birthday ever this year! (29 rocks) I have the best parents and siblings, I am so lucky. We had a fun Sunday dinner, I enjoyed calls from the faraway sibs, and my Dad wrote me the sweetest note that had my heart bursting. Sam made me breakfast in bed (oatmeal, berries, and lemonade with a mint sprig) Dave bought roses and the boys helped him make me dinner. The party continued with lunches with friends and family. Then Dave surprised me with an amazing overnight gettaway to stay in a cabin on the beautiful Priest Lake. We hiked and canoed and ate delicious food with a view of the water. Thanks Pam and Wynn for nannying the kids. Thanks all the amazing people in my life!

6 comments:

H and E said...

Wow that looks beautiful, what a fun birthday celebration. I like to milk the b-day for as long as possible and it looks like you did a good job this year! love you and miss you lots!

Ashley said...

Fun- Happy Birthday. I haven't ever heard of Priest Lake. What sweet boys to make you breakfast and dinner!

Rachel said...

A mint sprig???...Do you have a little chef on your hands? What a fun birthday, your husband does it well, lucky you! Happy Birthday!

Keri said...

Sounds like you had a great time. That's one of the most beautiful places ever! Can't wait to see you in 2 days - AHHH!!!!

webbweb said...

You deserve a great birthday because you are the most amazing wife, mother, sister, daughter ever (and of course running partner). WE LOVE YOU.

Andrea Wilson said...

What a great birthday! (My kids still think I'm 29 too.) I miss you guys so much. Everytime we head south and pass the exit to your house I have such sweet memories of babysitting your cute kids. Tell Brig we think he is so brave (of course) and that we think that picture is awesome yet disgusting.