Sunday, October 19, 2008

WE LOVE THE MOUNTAINS!




We have decided to stay put in the good ole UC for now and I am so excited. We love our family and friends here and we would miss awesome American Fork Canyon.



We spent many Sunday afternoons hiking the Timpanookee and Alpine trails. Dave even spotted a bear one day while running, yikes! I would even miss my early Saturday morning runs down the canyon.




This summer we also spent several afternoons hiking around Silver Lake. We had fun showing our friends, the Lindseys one of our favorite places, the Brighton Cabin. We even saw a mother and baby moose, it was awesome!

6 comments:

Keri said...

Is your house off the market? Is this a temporary thing? Are you running yet?

Rachel said...

Congrats on your decision...sounds like you would have missed a lot. Sanity in the outdoors is worth a million....

H and E said...

Good for you, lets be honest you would be doing way too much driving to hang out with your sisters if you left!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

Bekah!!!
Somehow, my sister got to your blog when she was at my house. I don't blog, so I don't have access to this normally. I just couldn't pass up the chance to make contact with you. My phone number is 801-593-6067. My address is 1107 West Kings Court Kaysville, Utah. My e-mail address is svbingham@hotmail.com. Please, please, please make contact somehow! I've missed you and would love to get together or just talk by e-mail or phone and catch up!!
Jenae Tueller Bingham

webbweb said...

So glad you are staying. What would I do without you close.

Jamie said...

Hey Bekah-I found your blog through a comment on Lisas and had to check it out. It's so funny, I have seen that exact moose! We would go to Brighton every Saturday last winter and she just hung out in the same spot! How funny!