Sunday, May 6, 2012

Disneyland. The Happiest Place on Earth.

 Splash Mountain Rocks!
 My Dad was such a great sport.  I think Finding Nemo was one of the only rides he rode, the rest of the time he was watching baby girls!  Love that man!
 My adorable nieces, Emmie, Kate, Allie, and Caroline with Olivia.
 The only princess Millie would get near was Sleeping Beauty.  I think it was her Pink dress, Millie's favorite color.
 Waiting in the longest line ever for Toy Story.  As you can see from Millie's expression.  Not worth it.
 Millie's favorite ride, she rode it about 10 times!
My brother Judd got some time off from Residency in Orthopedic Surgery in Okalahoma.  He decided to take Jackie, and the kids to Disneyland.  We decided we would rather visit them in California than brave the tornadoes.  My sister Adrien and her family had already planned the trip as their Christmas present.  My Dad and Mom came as well and we partied until we dropped.  It was so much fun.  More photos to follow,especially the shocking ones of my brother with a beard!!

No comments: