Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Olivia-My Little Soul Surfer





After Olivia watched Soul Surfer she became Bethany Hamilton's biggest fan!  I found her trying to brush her teeth with one arm, just in case.  The theme of her dance concert at Creative Arts is Inspiration and they are doing a dance with surf boards about Bethany.  For her Birthday, Olivia wanted to go to Hawaii and meet Bethany.  Since that wasn't an option, we decided to have a beach party.  It was so fun!  We tried exotic fruits like star fruit, mangos, and papayas.  We bit the pinata like sharks and took an airplane ride to Hawaii.  We even decorated our surf boards.  Someday maybe Olivia can meet her inspiration and get a chance to surf the waves! 

1 comment:

H and E said...

Just like I said earlier today, I love this little girl so much! I hope one day she can meet Bethanny Hamilton and I hope I am there with her!