Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy First Birthday Amelia Grace!












I feel like it was yesterday I brought my precious newborn home on Valentines Day. How can she be turning one? Yet our family cannot imagine life without her, we were not complete until she joined us. Yes life is busy chasing our little "drunken soldier" as she walks around (my earliest walker at 11months), climbs up the stairs, and puts everything she shouldn't into her mouth (I'm convinced her favorite food is dirt). But the chaos is worth it for her smiles and kisses and snuggles. She is a sweet heart and a great sleeper, she loves her binkies and her brothers and sisters, and especially her Daddy. She truly is the love of our lives. I kept her party simple with grandparents and my sis Whitney and kids, a cake from Dicks and some balloons. Poor Millie had double ear infections, but that didn't stop her from putting on a show. She ate her cake with complete style, she would even stop to wave and smile periodically. As you can see from the pictures, she definitely entertained her adoring fans. We took her to the Gateway museum for the first time and she LOVED it.



3 comments:

H and E said...

Oh my goodness I love that little girl and miss her so much. She is getting so big. I am glad she had a good 1st birthday. I hope to be there to celebrate for the rest of her birthdays!

Sara Jane said...

Happy birthday millie! She is so ADORABLE! I NEED TO SEE HER SOON!

Nora Mair said...

She's one? She's just adorable!