Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday ManiA


Olivia turns 6 with a Safari Party. My cute neighbor made an amazing cake.My sweet Sam and sis Whit displayed their artistic talents by face painting. My mom helped string crepe paper to look like vines, Adrien was busy cooking chicken, rice, and fruit, and Brig and Charlie organized a fabulous "I SPY" safari animal games. Note the cute zebra headbands, this was a craft we did as well as animal puppets. Thanks to the group effort, the party was a hit. It was also wild and crazy. My little social butterfly invited all the girls and a few boys from kindergarten, primary, and of course her cousins. Liv loved all her presents, especially her matching pillow pets. My sweet angel is now six, and I'm plum tuckered.




MEET TEIGUN, he is Charlie's little friend from Highland. Despite meeting tons of cute boys in Bountiful, ALL Char wanted for his birthday was to spend time with Teigun. Just one tiny PROBLEM, I cannot find a way to contact him. Using all my detective skills his mom finally called me back at about 4 on Char's birthday. Unfortunately by this time, Charlie had crawled into the linen closet and was crying that this was his worst birthday every. I guess the breakfast in bed and private time out to lunch meant nothing! We ended up keeping Teigun for 3 days and he is about the cutest kid I've ever met, I want him to come to my birthday party. Teigun got to come to our end of football celebration at our house. I hosted 20 8 and 9 year old football stars and their families. The awesome coaches ordered trophies for all the boys since they took 2nd place and two BYU football players came to talk and give autographs. Dave was tolerant and let them in our house. Too make up for Char's disappointing bday, I painted his room Ute red, put up some vinyl ute signs, and got him a red bedspread, what more could a new 9 year old want?

2 comments:

H and E said...

I can't believe how old all the kids are getting. It is insane! I wish I could have helped and been a part of Olivia's b day part it looks like it was a blast!

Johnson Family said...

Bekah, are you serious?! Those are some amazing parties. I'm going to have to fly you out here in June for the girls birthdays-I need some inspiration! Very impressed!