Sunday, February 7, 2010

Charlie's Baptism




Charlie lost his second front tooth the day of his baptism, I am sure he will never forget that detail! We had a great day. My mom and Sam and Brig gave talks. The 25 cousins sang, "The family is of God." The cousins played the piano and we wrote notes to Charlie while he changed. He looked so handsome in his new suit Grandma Pam bought him (even missing his two front teeth.) Dave gave a beautiful confirmation blessing. We celebrated afterward with a wild pizza party, Charlie's request. We are so proud of him and really felt the spirit during this sacred ordinace. He is such a smart spitfire of a boy and we love his great personality.


1 comment:

Sara Jane said...

What a cute big 8 year old boy he is! I am so sad that I had to work and miss it! It sounded wonderful! I am excited for Valentines Day... I hear the nursery is DARLING!