Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Olivia starts preschool!


Today was Olivia's first day of preschool. Yeah I have a little free time to actually blog. Olivia is excited to go to school with her new friend Claire. We now have to differentiate between the "old Claire", Olivia's cousin and the "new Claire". One advantage of our moves every couple of years is adding great people into our lives. Olivia is attending Oak Glenn Preschool with Ms. Char. Ms. Char promises to teach manners and letters. Great because I have kind of slacked off in this department. A few years back my sister in law Jackie commented on Charlie's good manners and wondered if his mom had taught these to him. "No, he replied I learned manners at karate!" Hoping Ms. Char can do the same for Livvy. Actually Olivia has been a joy since the day she was born and we hope she always stays a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

H and E said...

Yeah she is such a big girl, she looks so pretty and ready for her preschool debut! What are you going to do with all your free time. I am sure you can find plenty of things to feel the time! I got some ideas if you need help! But I do like the blogging start.

Are you sick of all my comments yet? This is what happens when my sisters blog I get excited!