Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Birthdays





We have had fun celebrating all the August Birthdays. First we went to tea at the Grand America to celebrate cousin Emmie's 7th, next it was lunch at Ruth's Diner and a hike to celebrate Whitney's 30th (always), we went to the beauty parlor for Claire's 6th, and yesterday Allie celebrated her 4th with a great princess party. No pictures, but we slathered uncle Mike with old people gifts for his 4oth. We missed Tyler, Ellie, Jonah and Dan who had parties without us, next time we hope to get in on that action as well. Can't wait for September.

3 comments:

H and E said...

This is not my favorite post....because I am not there to celebrate all the fun, but nonetheless I am glad everyone had good birthdays.

Side note: You guys are all so tan, man I have really turned into a pasty canadian...HELP!!!

Jamie said...

Love the updates, Bekah! Your kids are growing right up! Hope they adjust quick to the new school! I worked at a school without A/C once, and it was NOT fun! You'd think the school district could put in some money for that!

Nora Mair said...

Love your updates as well. I love Ruth's Diner! Well, the dining outside part.