Monday, May 26, 2008

Olivia in her Polka Dot Bedroom




Olivia is such a joy. Her brothers have adored her since the moment she was born. She has a special relationship with each of them. She is the apple of her Daddy's eye and a best little buddy for mom. We went to get manicures with flowers the other day and it was so much fun. I adore the child she is becoming. I watch her rough and tumble with the boys and then the next moment she is dressing up and dancing with her friends and cousins. I know she is now three years old and she thinks she is all grown up. At Church this week she announced she is "done with nursery." Yet I love that she still says "hold me" and wants to be cuddled. I guess the baby is always the baby no matter their age. I am so grateful for our sweet little daughter.

1 comment:

H and E said...

Thats rights, once a baby always a baby! She is so cute I miss her and need to get in some serious babysitting before I leave so please let me know when!