Wednesday, February 13, 2008


I am so excited to have Olivia potty trained! This is the first time in 10 years I have not been changing diapers! Unfortuately pull-ups are not factored in this statistic, give me another few years for my deep sleepers. The only drawback is when Livvy needs to go, it is now! I have been seen leaving my cart in the middle of the store, picking Olivia up like a football and sprinting to the potty. Thankfully, because of our manuevers there have been no accidents yet, we are a great team. She is everyone's love for Valentines day, but I think Charlie is her favorite today. He is her best friend in the world.

4 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Such adorable kids. I'm ready for spring! the feel of deep soft grass and no shoes really happens?

Michelle said...

Wow. No diapers?! I am sooo jealous. Liam is ready to be potty trained but mommy isn't. I was going to do it on Pres. Day so Jason could help me but Liam still has a binki and I can't stomach the idea of a binki and potty germs...

H and E said...

That is such an adorable picture! I think it is great how much they love each other!

webbweb said...

Here's to summer. Can't wait for the hot scorching sun!!