Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Boys


Thankfully, we celebrated the 100th day of school recently because my boys are ready for the freedom of summer. Sam is working on a big ancestor report on Heber J Grant. We have had an awesome time researching his amazing life, but is anyone else tired of homework. We have had some great ski days, but now I find myself dreaming about water skiing on a scorching hot day. Whoever is praying for moisture, I think you can stop. In the meantime we will keep shovelling and building snow forts.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Way to keep up the blog. I could use a little sunshine. Should we go to St. George?

H and E said...

I agree! If I have one more commute in a snowstorm I might freak out! I think we all need to take a vacation to help our spring fever!