Sunday, October 31, 2010

Go Ragdlls!









Last weekend I ran the Las Vegas Ragnar with two of my sisters, two of my favorite highschool friends, my cousin Sara, and 7 cute new friends. We had so much fun, the scenery was surprisingly gorgeous, the company stupendous, the middle of the night dance sessions kind of scarey, the no sleep for 30 hours exhausting, with a little running mixed in. Anyone up for the next Ragnar in California? Wow, I came home after only three days and Millie was crawling tons more than when I left, she is getting her two bottom teeth, and sitting up in her crib, how can I slow time down to enjoy every second with my precious baby girl!

2 comments:

H and E said...

Best sleep deprived time of my life. I vote we do it a million more times but just get other people to be the team captains, ha ha. Miss you already!

Keri said...

Woo! Woo! Ragdolls! That was some serious fun-ness! :)