Friday, September 24, 2010

School Days are Here Again. . .





We had an incredible summer, but fall is in the air, (kindof) and we (me) are ready for a little more routine and free time. Brig is in 5th with Mrs. Davis and Charlie has the coveted only male teacher in the school, Mr. Cassler. Both are loving their classes as much as you can love school. And miss Olivia started Kindergarten this year, wow, she is so adorable and is already making friends and having so much fun. Olivia had her assessment the first week and I was biting my nails as she kept passing on the questions, then she came to get me and I was shocked to see her eye goopy and red ( I swear she had looked great when we started 10 min previously), just as I was offering to be room mom, Amelia spit up, splat all over the floor. As my friend said, "we can only go UP from there." We are loving life at the Johnson household and feeling so blessed with our five healthy (except for the pink eye) children.

No comments: