Sunday, March 7, 2010


Lovely Grandma Pam came for a little visit.

Our attemps at a family picture.
From braces to babies, I am a mom of all stages.

Amelia truly is a gift. I have no doubt she was supposed to come to our family and I am forever grateful we listened and obeyed the spirit. She adds such a joy to our home. The other day we went to the pediatrician for Amelia's 2 week checkup (weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz), Olivia's kindergarten assessment (> 95% in heighth) and Sam's junior high shots. As is evident from the pictures, he also got braces this week! Fun times!

3 comments:

Keri said...

You are a mom of all stages! She is gorgeous. I want to see her in person. Please come by the next time you're down this way and show her off!

H and E said...

Oh my I am loving the new pictures. Finally and update and then I get to see her in person tomorrow, can you believe this day has finally come. She is beautiful.
What Sam has braces I was 12 when he was born, that makes me feel very old!
But I guess the fact that I have a baby makes you feel old, ha ha!

KHad said...

Bekah, She looks so beautiful. I think she looks a lot like Charlie in the picture with Sam. We have been sick in our house for the past week or two. When everyone is healthy, I need to come see you two again.
Love, K