Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dream Vacation to Europe


Dave was scheduled to go to Geneva for business and we decided it was now or never. We visited Italy (Cinque Terre and Bellagio), France (Paris), and Switzerland (Geneva and the Alps). Dave drove the rental car, I kind of navigated and we think we are ready for Amazing Race. The trip was magical, more beautiful, fun, and romantic than I could have imagined. Too bad I forgot to charge my camera battery. These few pics are from Dave's phone. Who wants pictures of themselves anyway, we have the memories.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Oh my gosh...I bet you had so much fun!! I missed you guys this weekend, but heard that you kicked some trash!! Can't wait to hear all the details. How's Bountiful? We miss you down here!

H and E said...

Ha ha I didn't know you forgot to charge your camera, I am sorry that is kind of funny because that is something I would do!
I know you guys had a blast and I am so glad you got to do that. I miss you and can't wait to see you!