Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chocolate Bunny Anyone?

Charlie and Livvy after Church, I think Char's mouth was full of apples.

Adrien and I organized an easter egg hunt at Grandma Suzy's, 12 eggs each and two could be redeemed for special prizes such as "Chocolate Bunnies." It was mayhem!
Sam loving all his loot. It was too cold to go outside for the hunt and we were trying to keep baby Kate away from the candy because she is allergic to peanuts, but we survivied.


Grandpa Charlie, the best grandpa in the world enjoying a hug from Emmie and Livvy. Happy Easter everyone!







4 comments:

H and E said...

I am loving the old school wallpaper in your old room, that stuff brings back some good memories! I am glad you guys had a fun easter egg hunt..I am jelous

Keri said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. Your pictures are so cute! Hope you're doing good...miss you!

Whitney said...

I love that picture of Dad, he looks so handsome. CUTE KIDS!

Miriam said...

Great post!! Little Sam has grown up. I remember him as a little boy. He looks like a missionary in his suit. Loved all the pics.