Monday, November 3, 2008

We Love Halloween!


You may have noticed that Olivia is in two different costumes. She wore her Diamond Castle Princess dress to the school parade and it ripped. We went to exchange it and came home with Princess Ariel. As you may have also noticed she is the social butterfly of the family and finds friends everywhere. The cute little witch is our next door neighbor and Liv's best friend (no they are amazingly not twins).

The grand kids would not allow us to skip trick or treating at Grandpa Charlie's office. They scored oodles of candy and we all got a treat to be with Christopher (or Spidey with muscles) who came all the way from St. Louis!



Clones were popular this as you can see. Sam was just thrilled Brig actually wore a costume this year. And of course Sam has to be something SCARY. He complained our house wasn't spooky enough and put bloody legs and shoes coming out our garage door to spook the neighbors.
We passed a billboard of women in costumes and Charlie gallantly stated that none of them were as hot as his mom. But he ate his words when he saw what a hideous witch I made. Whitney, Adrien and I all dressed up to help at the class parties. I think we got a little carried away!














4 comments:

Keri said...

You guys are all so cute. Love the witches...it's what I am every year. If you get a good witch hat, you can always find something to go with it. Miss you!

H and E said...

Ooh thanks for posting pictures I love them! Those storm trooper costumes are awesome... and I am not going to lie Whitney looks freaky! Looks like you guys had a blast, wish I could have been there! Love you

Whitney said...

I do look a little scary! I love your boys costumes, you know in all the hoopla I never got to see Brig and Charlie. Livvy looks beautiful in both costumes, OF COURSE! I love Halloween. Can't wait for next year.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of you Bekah! I love it when adults dress up. I never do anymore. I'm never creative enough.